Monday, October 08, 2007

New Blog Going Up

Hey everybody. So I'm planning to keep writing in this blog as sporadically as I was before, but I wanted to inform you that I'm starting up a new blog (which I have a feeling that only about 5 of you will actually enjoy).

However, if you feel like checking it out, I'll give you an idea of its premise. First of all, it will be much less personal (which, ironically, probably means that I'll write in it more, since I don't like talking about myself as much as I like talking about other things). Second, it'll be quite a bit more analytical, but hopefully still very accessible. It will be mostly business oriented, so anybody who loves marketing, technology, general business trends and consumer psychology as much as I do will be pleasantly surprised. Anybody else will probably read one or two posts and then get bored :-).

So, without further adieu, it can be accessed here: http://nathanpinger.blogspot.com (or you can link to it from my blog directly). If you want to get fancy about it, you can subscribe to the RSS feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/nathanpinger (if you have no idea what an RSS feed is, then perhaps you can bite the bullet and jump into the digital reading world with my new blog as a starting point . . . or not). Enjoy!

No comments: