Thursday, October 05, 2006

Photos!

So I don't have too much to write about today. I was planning on taking a trip to the Great Wall this morning, but apparently I ate something that didn't agree with me and I was up all last night with major stomach pains, and I didn't feel like leaving for the Great Wall at 8:00 am in that condition. Luckily, the pain has since subsided substantially.

The main purpose of this post is to link you up to my new webshots account. Click here to get to the site that contains my albums. I should be updating with new photos every once in a while, so feel free to bookmark (Don't become a member, though, unless you have an email address that you don't check often; Webshots does send some spam. If you need an extra email address, just get a Hotmail one; it's free and completely useless compared to Gmail!)

That's about all I have for now. I head back to work on Sunday . . . the holiday calendar here is a little odd compared to the U.S., but whatever. I'm just going to make the most of the free time that I have.

No comments: