Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Intro

In an effort to cut back on the deluge of email that some readers may have received during my Europe trip and more of you would have received during this trip, I have decided to blog-it-up for my stint in China. That way, you may check up on me as you wish, on your time, without having to constantly delete this nonsense from your inbox. If you want to be added to an "update" list (which, fittingly, will be updated automatically whenever I post to this here blog), please send me an email (which you should already know, or which can be obtained easily from www.facebook.com if you ask me to be your friend), and I will gladly add you.

I highly doubt that I will be writing as much as I did when I was in Europe since life will be much more routine for me in China due to my pseudo-grown-up status, but China is a pretty crazy country, and I'm sure I'll have a story now and again. Happy reading!

再見

No comments: